Wednesday, November 13, 2019

For all who are fooled by secular politicians

A father appeared at an Al Taharas HaKodesh Cheder in Yerushalayim, and requested to enroll his two boys. As the Cheder learns in Yiddish, which the children don’t speak, the Menahel asked the father why he chose this type of school. The father related the following, hard to believe story; “I am a ba’al teshuva. I was visiting my father-in-law, who is Chiloni, and he told me; ‘Now the children are yours, in fifteen years they’ll be mine.’ When I asked him to explain this queer statement, he said; ‘The entire Chareidi community is in a downward spiritual spiral. According to the plans already in place [in the schools], in just fifteen years the Chareidim will be significantly secularized. At that time, your children will revert to respecting me [and my ideals]. Only one group, the students of Rav Auerbach, are holding their-own.’ I am taking his words seriously, and I would therefore like to enroll the children in this Cheder.” It seems like the shver is following the news, and has put together all the many pieces of the puzzle. Only, truth be told, the shver is not up on the news, rather, he is one of the main characters in creating it; for his name is none other than Binyamin Netanyahu.

The Sentry

No comments:

Post a Comment